ISOutsource, a market leading Microsoft Gold Partner and fast-paced and growing IT consulting services firm located in the Pacific Northwest and Arizona, is looking for an experienced Governance, Risk, and Compliance consultant with strong governance skills, understanding of industry best practices, and an extraordinary passion for customer service. This opportunity will provide the right candidate with an extremely challenging yet rewarding work for medium to large sized business throughout our community. This is a challenging job with commensurate rewards for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, relentless drive, engaging personality, and strong organizational skills.
The right candidate will join our growing team of talented technical personnel at one of the few Microsoft Gold Partners in the SMB networking space, while continuing to grow their career.
The Governance, Risk, and Compliance senior consultant works directly with clients to develop, implement, and assess governance, risk, compliance programs. The role will focus on creating and evaluating technology controls, supporting assessment and audits for certified programs, risk assessment, support core documentation, and compliance efforts. The role works directly with technical staff to design and implement solutions supporting governance programs. We are seeking self-motivated individuals who thrives in fast-paced environments and can seamlessly drive processes with multiple stakeholders to accomplish bold things. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement compliance programs and routines
- Assist process/control owners with the design/implementation of controls and related documentation (e.g., policies, procedures, narratives, and matrices)
- Perform controls testing, document results, and provide detailed updates to internal stakeholders
- Proactively identify gaps or conflicts in existing processes and work to develop solutions with various groups
- Assist with remediation of control deficiencies and gaps identified during the audit process
- Assist with the education and training of process/control owners so they better understand technology control frameworks and their responsibilities
- Drive remediation efforts across various lines of business distributed in different geographies & time zones
- Defines measures of compliance with company policies and standards.
- Maintain information security and privacy policies and control frameworks
- Assist with other security aspects as needed including vendor security assessments, customer audit needs, security training and awareness.
- Facilitate third party attestations, audits, and certification efforts for the organization
- Maintain subject matter expertise of applicable privacy laws and regulations and closely follow emerging privacy trends.
- Provide guidance on privacy risks and advise on application of privacy requirements
- Respond to privacy-related requests.
Highly sought-after experience includes:
- Highly sought-after experience includes:
- Risk and Compliance
- Technical Security
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Enterprise Leadership
- Technical Architecture and Operations
- Infrastructure architecting and assessment
- Strong troubleshooting experience
Additional experience we look for includes:
- Enterprise Leadership
- Project Management
- Short- and long-term strategic IT planning
- Familiarity with one or more Industry Regulations (i.e HIPAA, SOX, ITAR, SSAE 16, SEC, FDIC, FDA, Etc.)
Skills we desire are:
- Track records of customer loyalty and exemplary service.
- Able to develop, maintain, and follow high cost and complex budgets for client projects.
- Expertise and experience in one or more industry regulations (i.e HIPPA, SOX, ITAR, SOC, SEC, FDIC, FDA Etc.).
What interpersonal skills we look for:
- A passion for customer service
- Prior consulting experience
- Excellent communication skills (both technical and non-technical)
- Making hard decision
- 5+ years industry experience
- Current MCITP or ability to attain certification during initial 6 months of employment
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, or 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver's license with insurance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background and credit check
ISOutsource is an equal opportunity firm. ISOutsource offers an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vacation, and 401k plan.