To help build thriving communities of happy, productive, and supported businesses.
The ISOutsource Marketing team is looking for an experienced, data driven, B2B marketer to be responsible for the creation and execution of strategic B2B inbound campaigns through content creation to generate interest, awareness, and qualified leads for the development of the pipeline.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive awareness and demand through content marketing
- Author thought leadership content (white papers, blogs etc.) that positions ISOutsource as a Modern Technology company that helps clients harness the power of IT
- Increase top-of-funnel leads by ideating and launching new campaigns as well as fine-tune existing campaigns.
- Support bottom of the funnel pipeline conversion with lead nurturing campaigns and content.
- Create and support content and campaign planning and execution across all channels (website, email, video, etc.).
- Develop a portfolio of scalable, repeatable marketing initiatives that drive inbound leads.
- Research and apply data surrounding keywords, the competitive landscape, trends, and insights to campaign initiatives.
- Research and development for audience targeting across all channels.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product, and innovation teams to produce effective results.
- Monitor, track, and report on campaign performance.
- Utilize data analysis to fine-tune initiatives and optimize campaign performance.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B Demand Generation (technology experience a plus).
- Proven experience building compelling content campaigns that convert to inbound leads.
- Experience with identification and implementation of conversion tracking and A/B testing.
- An analytical and data-driven researcher with an eye for details
- An empathetic, collaborative teammate looking to directly impact our pipeline
- Experience with mar-tech tools including: HubSpot, WordPress, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics/Ads, etc.
What We Offer:
- Excellent total compensation package
- Competitive insurance benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life, disability coverage
- 401(k) & Employer match
- Generous vacation schedule
- Parking and mileage reimbursement
- Monthly training and career enhancing opportunities.
- Work-Life balance
- Stocked snacks, sodas, coffee, and lots of treats (including healthy alternatives)
- Monthly team activities including trivia nights, holiday parties and more.
- We are client centric.
- We are innovative.
- We are results driven.
- We pursue excellence.
- We are trustworthy.
- We empower our team.
We foster a supportive and positive environment that encourages our team to do their best every day. It’s our goal to make a difference for our clients, our team, and our communities. To learn more about who we are, you can visit our website at: www.isoutsource.com.
ISOutsource is an Equal Opportunity Firm
We are driven by seeing our team succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship or immigration status, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, genetic information, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, status as a victim of domestic violence, harassment, sexual assault, or stalking, family status, source of income, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Final candidates will be required to submit to a complete background check.