ISOutsource is an IT services and support solutions provider focused on helping small and medium sized businesses feel happy, supported and productive with their IT. With over 26 years of experience in IT consulting services and support, we provide the most cost-effective technical solutions to help maximize our clients' return on investment in technology and human capital. Our mission is to provide excellent outsourced technology services with the highest standards of customer service, professionalism and competence to make our customers feel happy, supported, productive and satisfied with their technology investments.
We are seeking an experienced IT Consultant to join our Greater Seattle Region team.
The role of an IT Consultant within the ISOutsource structure is that of “The Trusted Advisor.” Consultants are technically minded individuals who excel in the areas of communication, planning, strategy, presentation, and developing client relationships. This does not mean that these individuals are not technical engineers, but rather that their primary job is to consult first and engineer second. Consultants are the main bridge between ISOutsource clients and their technical needs.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Prior consulting and/or IT field service experience
- A passion for customer service
- Always learning new technologies; challenged to master new and cutting-edge technologies.
- A solid work ethic
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-intensity work environment working with multiple corporate clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at technical and non-technical levels
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills; agile adaptability
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- A strong and diverse troubleshooting ability across a broad range of platforms and/or services
- Ability to deliver customer experiences not just features
Candidates will have experience with some or all the following technologies:
- Windows Server – 2012R2/2016/2019
- Exchange – 2013/2016/Exchange Online
- Microsoft SQL Server – 2014/2016/2019
- Microsoft SharePoint – On-Premise and Office 365
- Core Infrastructure – DNS, DHCP, Subnetting, AD, Azure AD, Group Policy, etc.
- Virtualization - VMWare, Hyper-V, Nutanix
- Cloud Computing - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, API Integrations
- Backup Solutions - Veeam, ShadowProtect, Barracuda, and others.
- Endpoint Security Solutions - Bitdefender, Vipre, Microsoft Defender, Cylance
- Firewalls/Switches/Routers - Cisco, WatchGuard, SonicWALL, HP, UniFi, and others
- Microsoft’s core desktop operating system(s) and applications
Additional experience and/or familiarity we look for includes:
- Mac OS
- Mobile Platform Support – iOS, Android
- Mobile Device Management: Intune, MaaS360, AirWatch, other
- Managed Services experience:
- ConnectWise Manage and Automate
Skills we desire are:
- Ability to help businesses align technical support and business strategy to deliver the right technology
- Competent to perform infrastructure assessment and architecting
- Foresight to perform short and long term strategic IT planning
- Capable of managing IT projects in an SMB environment as a participant resource
What interpersonal skills we look for:
- Active listening
- Relationship Management
- Positive can-do attitude
- 5+ years industry experience
- Current MCSA / MCSE / comparable industry certification, or ability to attain certification within 6 months of employment
- Valid driver's license with insurance and the ability to travel within the local market
- Final candidates will be required to submit to a background check
ISOutsource is an equal opportunity firm. ISOutsource offers an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vacation, and 401k plan.